Pierce Athletics hires people who are passionate about working with children!
We are looking for outgoing applicants that are smart, punctual, super organized and team players. Applicants must have exceptional people skills, the ability to perform under pressure, love working with children, and the desire to build a career at Pierce Athletics. Experience in the areas we teach is preferred, but not required. We will teach passionate and dedicated people how to be fantastic team members here at Pierce.
• Positive work environment
• Flexible work schedule
• Program discounts and raises based on performance
• Rewarding! You make an incredible impact on the kids and their families.
• Pass a Background Check
• Able to work multiple evenings and some weekends
• Must be adaptable, work quickly and efficiently, and have an exceptional attitude
We will only be contacting applicants that meet the requirements for the positions we have available. All positions currently will have part-time hours (4-20 hours per week) and may require working on weekends.
Take the first step toward an exciting and rewarding career! Complete the form below if you think you would be a perfect fit for one of our positions!