Competitive cheerleading is for the athlete who likes to compete in a team atmosphere and is looking to learn a variety of cheerleading skills while being pushed beyond their expectations.
- Youth Team - 5:00 PM
- Junior & Senior Teams - 6:00 PM
Following the team sizing, we will have our Team Commitment Meeting starting at 7:30 PM where we will review the handbook & team expectations as well as complete & submit all team paperwork for the season. All new athletes should plan to bring a copy of their birth certificate to submit to the office.
Practice Schedule (Full-Season Teams):
- 10 month season runs from July 10th-April 30th
- Team practices:
Youth (11 & under): Wednesday - 4:00-6:00 pm
Junior (14 & under): Monday - 6:15-7:45 pm
Wednesday - 5:45-7:30 pm
Senior (10-18): Monday - 7:30-9:00 pm
Wednesday - 7:15-9:00 pm
- Full-Season Teams: 6 regular season competitions located in: DeKalb, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Schaumburg, Columbus & Arlington Heights
- Half-Season Teams: 2-3 regular season competitions with locations TBD
- 'D2 Summit' held in Orlando, Florida in May 2018 - Youth/Junior/Senior Teams ONLY (must receive a bid)